Wireless Wii U Pro Controller to PC USB Adapter
● Wirelessly connects your Wii U Pro controllers to your PC by USB.
●Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR (enhanced data rate) for superior wireless performance.
●Supports Turbo/Auto Fire function (see “Operation Notes”)
●Supports the built-in Vibration Feedback with no delays.
●Supports “Games for Windows” proprietary input protocol.
●Functioning distance of up to 33 feet away from adapter.
● Input Switch with 2 input protocol modes for extra versatility.
Direct Input (standard HID protocol) supports 4 controllers at the same time.
Xinput (Xbox 360 controller protocol) supports one controller per individual adapter.
● All buttons (except for “Power” button), shoulder triggers, analog sticks and their ''click-in'' tops are fully functional.
● Compatible with Windows 98,XP,Vista and Windows 7 and Windows 8(32 bit and 64 bit versions)
HOW TO SET UP:
Step 1: Install the driver software from the included CD.
Step 2: Plug the adapter into an empty USB slot on your PC.
Step 3: For the initial syncing, press the “SYNC” button on the adapter itself and on the bottom of your controller, you’ll find that the blue LEDs on your controller and the red LED on the adapter will flash quickly. Once the syncing process is complete, the LED on the adapter and your controller will stay lit. If set to DINPUT mode, the "Player Number" LEDs on your controllers will light up in the order in which your controllers have been synced to the adapter.
Step 4: Switch to “DINPUT” or “XINPUT” mode by using the switch located on the side.
Step 5: To disconnect all controllers and turn off the adapter, press the Power button on your controller for 2 seconds.
● How to set the Turbo function:
To set Turbo for individual buttons, press and hold the HOME button and the button you wish to set Turbo for. To remove the setting for that specific button, press and hold the HOME button and the button you previously set Turbo for. To clear all Turbo settings for all buttons, quickly press the HOME button twice within half of a second.
●If the Input Switch is set to the "Direct Input" mode, the controllers are recognized as standard Human Interface Device. Your controllers can be calibrated at the Windows Gamepad Setup screen. Up to four controllers can be recognized by a single adapter while in this mode.
● Setting the switch to "Xinput Mode" will make it possible to fool certain PC games which lock out proper input modes from the user unless an Xbox controller is attached (for a list of these games, check Wikipedia). While in Xinput Mode Vibration Feedback is available. The drawback is that while in this mode, only one controller can be recognized by the adapter.
●If you want to map your buttons to Keyboard Keys, look for Joy2Key software online.